www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Got a nice package of cool Discraft discs yesterday with the discgolfersR.us logo on them.

So Sheila and I decided, as creators of this network, to number and autograph them. You never know, they might mean something to someone, some day :)

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sweeeeet looking disc, are you having them do a run of these to poss sell in the future, seems like it would be a great way to help fund your website and i sure would be interested in buying one, i am relatively new to this site but i am already a huge fan.
Thanks, Chris. I don't know. I hesitate to get into selling things, as there are already so many people doing that. Cogitating!
I would love to buy one also if they go up for sale
Sweet looking discs. Say No to DRUGS and Yes to DGRUS!!
so have a raffle and give them away
Alright, yesterday (Wednesday) we had our first virtual Jumbo Toss to celebrate our 2,000th member. Five lucky tossers each won one of these signed, numbered, limited run Discraft Elite Avenger SS discs. The winners are:

Wobbly Bob
Joshua Fritz
Eric Loflund
John Binkly
Mary Egbert

Each of you *please* send me your phone number and mailing address so that I can get them out into the mail for you. Mary, you can probably just get yours from me at the Chills and the Mills on Sunday! :)
Terry,
Too bad I was the 2200th member as one of those would be cool with the other 374 on my garage walls. Maybe on the next run. Thanks for letting me know about this site...................Everett or more commonly known around here as ebdiscn
Sweet plastic Terry.....Got any Homie discs on the wall Everett?
Bart,
Yes I have some Homie disc on the wall. Some of the first ones from the tourney. Homie was the man! He was great at the LO V & lots of cool memories. I have a ton of disc on the walls and no more room. I keep telling my wife we need a 3 car garage and of course you know the response to that. haha. Keep in touch Bart....E
What is gonna be given away tomorrow?
oh.wow!.
i know my husband would love one of them.for his wall of disc's.
he has the big shed he calls the"MAN CAVE".lol.
you know t.v. ,phone and,computer in it .
it's his disc golf home away from home in the back yard haha.
ok,so how can i get ahold of one of them discs.
plzzzzzz i have to know.he'd be so Happy.
:-)
Eeeeeeeeee Yah!
23610-Aaron Murry
:D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968