www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Nic Spitler is moving to New York City on Sunday (where there are a depressing number of courses within easy traveling distance). The good news is that we won't have to shell out money for a Hudson Mills pass this summer. The bad news is, he's going to be gone for 6 months, a year, forever, we don't know at this point...

If you've enjoyed playing a round with him, come to his going away party tonight to wish him luck!

Bring:
-YOB or a couple dollars to throw on refreshments.
-Girlfriends or wives!
-Your ping pong and pool skillzzzzzzzzzz.

Don't bring:
-Kids.
-Dogs.

Place:
The Farm AKA Anslie's house. If you don't know how to get there, ask somebody. If you don't know who to ask, why would you want to come anyway?

Time:
Party time. We'll probably be hanging out from 9 to 3.

On that note, on to the real discussion topic... What are the best courses around NYC? I'm sure Nic will read this post, so let's hear it!

Tags: New York City, Nic Spitler, courses

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the best course is(brakewell steel?) Warwick Town Park. 2 pins and 2 tees on everyhole. home to the Skylands Disc Golf Club. world class course!! he will not be disappointed. there is also wolfewoods which is in warwick town park also. there are a few courses in NJ worth checking out as well. im from upstate NY, and i wish i could get down there to play the course more.
Wow looks like the disc golfing in NYC is pretty lame. At least by whats on PDGA website.
but you have 4 different layouts at warwick alone. silver 2 silver (short to short), silver 2 blue, blue to silver and the hardest blue 2 blue plus wolfewoods. plus FDR, and campgaw.... more than we have in CNY. i would rather live near warwick even if we had j'ville oxbow and Glakes all within 1/2 hour.
Ruth you on or partying? Probably not coming I need to not stay up late on my nights off work is bad enough. Make SURE Nick takes a basket or he won't see one for 6 months. There should be a folding one and a chainstar in the back garage.
I second.
Campgaw baby..40 minutes from the GWB. If anyone needs a guide, let me know.

2 layouts, with one utilizing the skihill's slopes as fairways. Hole 18 is some 1300' feet from the top of the hill to the clubhouse.

From basket (teepad is at very top of hill).

Bring hiking boots and plenty of water; the course is rugged.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968