www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Daytona Disc Golf is looking into getting some bag tags. Any suggestions on companies or web sites to check into?
Thanx

Views: 2004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try looking up a local trophy and engraving shop. We have a local guy Ryans Trophies in MT, 2 sided full color really sweet. They are a strong plastic with a clear rubber lanyard. They ended up costing around $5 last year. Here are a couple pics, as well our new design for 08 season!

Good luck!
Attachments:
Disc-Diva makes some great tags! and they have a pretty good selection of other items as well. Have Fun!
google mass laser - we got tags from Rob last year - excellent to work with

pro tag in Wilmington, NC does a great job as well
Just got our 09 tags from JJ at Wholesale Metals as well. Getting alot of good comments from other clubs around the metroplex too. I did the basic design and he did the set-up, easy to work with, couteous and very fast from start to finish, we had our tags in less than a week.
Check with Charles at info@littleflyer.com He does Amazing work and even goes the extra mile to make sure you are happy with the product. He has an amazing library of clipart to draw from and his turnover is Super Fast!! We called him in a pinch for my son's Birthday party and were amazed with the Awesome service we recieved!! Charles ROC's!! Tell him Marck and Karalyn sent you from Hallsville, MO
wholesalemedals
taking some initiative to make your own would create longer lasting tags/memories. haha. Arts and Crafts just like your kids make.
http://discgolfdiva.startlogic.com/index.html did our clubs and they are very good quality. The link below shows the options and our clubs is the 2" square steel. I do not think any have broken like the plastic tags we had the last couple of years.

http://discgolfdiva.startlogic.com/page3.html
I typed bag tags into the search at gottagogottathrow and got nothin'. :(
I do bag tags. We have steel, anodized aluminum, leather, neon leather (new) and a quick turn around. We're bagging orders to ship right now. Check it out, email through the website and I'll send you a price list. Thanks! Kathy

Disc-Diva
Bag Tags
you can also look up any trophy shop, they will generally have the laser engraving and color dye-sub options for dog tags, luggage tags etc. It's good to support the disc scene as well your local mom-&-pops!
Try http://www.toucangolf.com

Search for the "Key tags" link to find the inexpensive and numbered leather tags.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968