www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

By far my new Champion Orc 167 is my favorite disc in my bag. I love the predictability of the disc and it just flies great. Second fav would have to be my Aviar P&A. What is your favorite disc in your bag?

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For me a max weight FLX Buzz. One in a neon green color lol. For some reason those seem a tad more overstable then the others. It's one disc you can pretty much do everything with.

Eric
Regular old Champ Teebird. So predictable can't feel comfortable without it. Also my Z Buzz comes in pretty close 2nd.
My Dyed Z Wasp.... I got that mutherlover almost 3 weeks ago and haven't put it down yet... check out my page I have a pic of it!! It is so awsome!! I love the color... SWEET SPOT ebay Store hooked it up!!!!
180 DX ROC!!!!
or 12x KC ROC.....
drive,ups,putts... it does it all
Either my star Xcaliber or my ESP buzz.

the Xcal is my go to disc when i need a good drive, but the buzz in my everything disc. That i can do basically... everything with.
My beat 10X KC Roc 180G....
I agree with everyone else who is loving the buzz. I prefer my tie-dyed z buzz, it does it all.
Augusta CFR Wraith
Buzz is a close second.. Flx for stable.. Z for under
mine would have to be the buzz but i do well with the star destroyer ( the star brings me alot of Tree Love )
now that i have played for a while my favorite discs are my tie dye z buzzz 175 and my Wizard putter (super soft) 172
Tye dye 11 time KC Pro Eagle.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968