www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

By far my new Champion Orc 167 is my favorite disc in my bag. I love the predictability of the disc and it just flies great. Second fav would have to be my Aviar P&A. What is your favorite disc in your bag?

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For P&A my Champion Aero, It's like an Ultimate Disc. My favorite Disc That I always turn to is My ESP Impact. Everyone should own one of these!
Discraft Buzz. If my bag disappeared today, I would start off my new bag with this disc before any other.
Z buzz. Maybe my flash's. Tough Call. Any weight, 5-6 grams doesn't affect flight to me at all... Z buzz all the way.
I would have to say my Buzz as well. I am throwing an Elite-X at the moment and I love it. I havent even tried any or the others... but plan on it sometime. Anyways, that sucker can drive, approach, and putt. From over 30 ft. out I always putt with my Buzz.
Chalky Wizard, don't leave home without it. Drive (some distances), approach, and mostly putt, gotta love it.
I gotta say, star destroyer
DX Classic Roc
First Run buzz / Sparkle z Buzz .. other then that I'd have to go with a Buzz GT. A very underated disc if you ask me, rollers, thumber's, 'hawk's, putt's... the gt is a awesome goto buzz.
Can't say I like any one disc over another. I have so many, and one might be a favorite for a week or two, then it's out and another is in because I rotate them.
There are at least four molds I will never play without. Aviar, Roc, and Teebird, Wraith. That's about as close as I can get to picking favorites.
My favorite long driver would have to be the Wraith, but again, I have quite a few and no one is better than the other really.
Playing club doubles last night [and winning with -11], I counted only 13 discs in my bag. 2 Aviars [KC Pro 10x, Star Driver, 4 Rocs [3 KC Pro 10x, 1 CH], 1 CH Gator, 2 Teebird [CH T/CE TL], 1 monarch, 2 Wraiths [Pro/Star], and 1 Xcal [Star].
My favorite disc in my bag right now is my D Wasp with two aces from earlier this year. Still has almost all of its stability. I have such a good feel with this disc. It's so predictable for me.
My favorite disc in my bag would have to be my Star TL 171g. One of my "go to" disc if I'm not sure what to go with. Good feelin' plastic.
I would have to say my Champion Banshee
I really like the feel of this disc
Its tye dye and is really awesome

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968