www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

By far my new Champion Orc 167 is my favorite disc in my bag. I love the predictability of the disc and it just flies great. Second fav would have to be my Aviar P&A. What is your favorite disc in your bag?

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well this week I'd have to say my Pro Wraith 173g. Until I find something new that works, or the course conditions change until next spring (any day there will be no turning back) I'll have to go with that.
the boss,champ orc 175 and my star aviar 175.
Beat up 173 Orange FLX Avenger. It flips a lot but I know when it will so I love to launch it with a big hyzer angle and watch it slowly flatten out to an anhyzer then come back at the very end. The only thing is its just starting to get a little too beat up so the flight is requiring wider fairways which my home course (oshtemo) doesn't have much of. My next favorite disc will be my medium condition Yellowish Green FLX Avenger. Then the FLX Drone, Impact, and FLX Surge.
172 champion teebird, then my 175 champ gator
prolly my SoCal Champ Destroyer, but I definitely use my Omega SS more, like every putt
teebird, because it can work for all most any shot I try to throw with it.
175 Black Omega Super Soft
I would have to go with my esp zone. it can handle lots of snap and still come back. holds a line. great s curve when thrown with anny. putts well (not my challenger tho) great approach disc, and i can drive with it as well. The Buzz how ever comes in a very close second if i had to pick only one disc for the rest of my life it would be the buzz or my tracker
Whippet -x ! awesome side arm disc, Omega SS use every hole , cept 2 aces.
ESP Flash, Z crush, FLX drone, ESP zone. i cant pick which is my favorite. that are all baaaaaaadass.
Chad Curtis said:
Sounds like we should have a one disc challenge-type tournament. . . . put your favorite disc where your mouth is and see who can claim it.

sounds sweet, id be down for sure. my disc would have to depend on what course it was though.
putter: 172 super soft wizard (gateway) in my mind the *best* putter out there
mid-range: 173 2008 Ace Race (discraft) more stable than a buzzz, less stable than a drone
driver: 173 Orion LS (millenium, but made by innova) threw this over 500' yesterday!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968