www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anybody else over the "Star Hype" as much as I am??? I prefer Champion...

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what can i say i got a big gun with broken sights =)

John McMullen said:
Star hype, FLX hype, ESP hype ... yeah, I'm over it.

Will I stop using Star? No way. It's very good plastic. Works great for me. I play a very rough course, and I don't have any problem with durability.
I also use Champion, and I like it too. As far as that goes, I like DX and Pro too.

I don't care for the hype so we can discontinue it now.

D.J. Stop aiming at trees or whatever you're aiming at ... or maybe aim better and stop trying to throw so hard. ;)
I like both. I love the marblized Star 12x Wraiths.
who's destroyin star?

beat one off until your noodle arm can whip it straight... i'm lovin it more than mcdonalds, but you have to have been more patient than a patient. still, what do i know? i wish all my plastic was kc or pro line... potty on, innova. potty on, discraft.
I only use the star for grip reasons. I'll also agree on the champ plastic being more durable than star. I just feel more confident using my star plastic when the rain is coming down.
By way of comparison's which manufactors make there disc's in multiple types of plastics.
This is one of the reasons why I fly with Innova , choices , options gives everyone the right disc for themselves.
Everyone is different ,everyone has a different feel for what they want or need in the way a disc should feel to them , no matter what the conditions are outside , you do have choices.
Are some plastics better then others , maybe , maybe not .The point is we have choices.
Im throwing star farther then anything else right now , it just happens to be that way.
But I like DX and Champion just because I have a longer history with those types of plastics.
Interesting thread.
Stephen9973

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968