www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've been using a Pro Birdie for about 2 years now and I'm making little progress in improving my putting game. I continue to be about less that 50% from 30 feet and about 70% from 20 feet. I've also found the Birdie, which has a deep lip compared to most putters, to be inconsistent with the release due to the deep lip.

Does anyone have a good suggestion on some putters that I should look at? I know that it's difficult to make a suggestion without assessing my form/putting style. Has anyone moved from a deep rim putter before?

Views: 15

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Kevin, I was looking for a response from someone who has thrown a deep rim before.

Well I'll probably be playing in our winter league up here this Saturday...and I don't feel like throwing a Birdie ever again (at least from 80 feet in). It will sure be a tough week putting if I switch, but its best to get them out of the way now in league than in a tourney when it really matters.

Thanks for all your responses everyone! I think I'm going to look at 2-3 putters (i'll probably by 2 of each to start). The Discraft Challenger (likely ProD, but could look at FLX), the Gateway Wizard, and if needed I'll try the Blowfly.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968