www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all...I'm a 16 year old Eagle Scout Candidate and for my Eagle Project I plan on putting in a Disc Golf Course near my hometown. Right now I'm beginning the process of raising the funds to purchase all of the needed equipment. Something I could REALLY use right now is video so that I can put together a DVD to show to some local businesses and service clubs so that they can get a better idea of what this sport is all about. Any suggestions? Also might be interested in other fundraising ideas if any of you have them. Thanks!

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet!!
Well.....remember wayyyyy back when I was trying to decide on which baskets to order. So far.....EVERYONE has liked the baskets I bought.....with several of them saying they wish they had those baskets at their course.....Looking like that decision was a good one!
There was never any doubt in my mind that those baskets would be the best...I've played on them many times and they're better than any other basket I've ever played on.
Second Class requirement 1.b. Play your course twice in a row.
Nathan, I'm familiar with clinton county. where is this course at? I'd love to come up and play. just not sure where you're at.
Nick.....I agree.....they are GREAT baskets! Glad I wasn't persuaded to buy another brand.

Steve.....You'd most likely walk close to 5 miles playing it twice....by the time you chase your discs.....it's right at 2.3 miles or so if you played it perfectly straight every time you threw.

Jeffery.....If you do a search for "Camp Cullom" and get directions to it.....that's where this course is. Between Mulberry and Frankfort. If you tell me where you're coming from I'll give ya better directions.
2.3 miles...not to mention up and down hills the entire time!
oh god...
yeah...it's killer but it's freakin' amazing!
HAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah.....there's just a bit of elevation change.....throughout the entire course huh?..........Ohhhhhhhh man Nick......Sure wish ya could be there tomorrow!! You've just got to see the place now! Words can't even begin to tell you the difference there is between March and now!! It was looking ok then.....but it looks SOOOOOOOO COOL now!!!
I bet it does look a lot different and better...now with it being green and all the extra work you've put into it. I can't wait to see it...and most of all play it. I'll probably have to wait until next summer though....booooooo. I may just have to move back to Indiana!
Well Yeahhhhhh.....of course it'd be worth moving back to Indiana for!!! (hahaha) Seriously though we had people in the area who were visiting others in the area and decided to come on over and check it out! One person from Pennsylvania and 2 from Minnesota! Maybe they were being kind but they and MANY others all told me that the course was of Championship quality! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?! One guy today even said he was going to put it on a Disc Golf Course Review site......HOPEFULLY he'll rate it ok! ANother guy said if I wanted him to he'd list it on the PDGA website! I told him to go ahead as I had no idea how to do that. This is all SOOOOOO COOL!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968