www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all...I'm a 16 year old Eagle Scout Candidate and for my Eagle Project I plan on putting in a Disc Golf Course near my hometown. Right now I'm beginning the process of raising the funds to purchase all of the needed equipment. Something I could REALLY use right now is video so that I can put together a DVD to show to some local businesses and service clubs so that they can get a better idea of what this sport is all about. Any suggestions? Also might be interested in other fundraising ideas if any of you have them. Thanks!

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That'd be cool! I'll be looking forward to it!
Just a heads up to anyone thinking about coming to play my course. The camp that it is located in will be closed this coming Saturday.....October 3rd.....for a 5th grade Science Academy....it will be closed ALL DAY....but it will reopen to EVERYONE on Sunday the 4th. If you want to see some pics of the place a guy posted some of every hole on the Disc Golf Course Review website.....when you get there just do a search for....Camp Cullom....you'll be able to read the reviews so far and see the pics.....the pics are pretty good....but they don't quite do the place justice. It's something you'll have to see for yourself!
I am very happy to review posting and all comments also. Its very interesting information.
Loved the course, Definitly Tough from the pro tees I shot like 6 up i think. Great job. Love that downhill hole number 6
Hey Steve! THANKS for coming to play! WIsh I could have been there but my Scout Troop had to work this weekend at a fairly local re-enactment....."The Feast Of The Hunters' Moon".....otherwise we'd have been out there working and I'd have seen ya. Again.....thanks for coming down!
Championship caliber course. Anyone in the area should play it no question, beautiful land to.
yeah it was, and if anyone finds a captain america disc it is mine :) It has my old # on I think, 873 4489. My new one is 269-873-4481. It was left on hole six.
HEY CJ! Thanks for coming to play the course! Sorry I wasn't able to be there.....it would have been great to have met you all!
Well.....for over a year now I've been telling you all about my project.....and some of you have been following along the entire way.....some of you just recently.....but I gotta tell ya.....it's been REALLY cool for me to see that some of you are making the trip to come play it. THANKS!!!
Congrats on the finished project/dg course.I'll be in Cinn,Ohio from 10-15-18th,perhaps even a ride into IN.Not really sure how much free down time.Planning on checking out the Flying Pig tourney that weekend,just one of the gallery though since registration is closed.Next time perhaps,hit chains with all you accomplish.I'll read about you in the funny papers.Peace
nathan, i'm glad to see you were able to accomplish your goal. the best thing in my opinion about this project is that you will be able to play it hopefully for your entire lifetime. and your project will bring new and veteran disc golfers joy forever. you have proved that you are able to handle a huge project and succeed. i just hope that one day i will be able to check out your course. congratulations and thank you.
Great Eagle Scout project. I often see benches or signs built by scouts at a course, and they are much appreciated, but a whole course is a heck of an accomplishment.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968