www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My Girlfriend has lost her favorite putter and I'm trying to replace it for her.
It was a white Gateway super soft Wizard 160gr with a rainbow stamp of the Band Phish's ensignia of the face is there anyone out there that can put me in touch with someone who can get this or has one to sell in the 160 to 165gr range?
Thanks in Advance
Marck
PDGA #32349

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call the shop and Justin should be able to get one out to you. You just supply your CC #.

314-487-5204
Thanks Bro!!!!! Appreciate that!!!
No problem! The guys at Gateway will go out of their way to get you what you need.
Yeah david at gateway is a stand up guy and really gives back to his customers.
call dave @ gateway or try bill at the wrightlife.com
I just looked on ebay, with no luck. Hope you get it found. Be a great valentines present.
Do her a favor and get her a Champion Aviar...j/k
Jamie said:
Do her a favor and get her a Champion Aviar...j/k

I disagree, when I switched to wizard and BTW the only Gateway I throw putting got way more consistant.

Peace
All I got to say is Phish in back! woohoo!! =)
That's a bummer Marck... tell Karalyn you'll find her a replacement, just like the one she lost...if she buys you a snowplow....a big one!!! lmao.

How's Things up there?

Carl just went 8 laps down...losing ground to Jimmie....yeah, watching the Charlotte race. Looks like Harvick and Carl got into it a little grabbing/shoving thing on Thursday...now those two duking it out...would be a hellava scrap.

The best info in regards to looking for a replacement is already posted...Contact Gateway, see if they can help. Good luck buddy!!!

Peace, Jamie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968