www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey,

A pro gave me a EcoStar Innova disc .... I was told it was an "EcoStar Excalibur" but it has the star symbol and D written in pen on the backside of the disc. Has Innova produced EcoStar versions of the Destroyer as well?? I did a Google search and the Excalibur only comes up with the design that my disc has on it. It has the first run star stamp on the top.... I didn't know they're were sold in limited quantities.

Tags: 1st, EcoStar, Innova, destroyer, disc, ecostar, excalibur, run, stamp, star

Views: 28

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe the ask dave D thread on PDGA Discussion board, mentioned that 4 different discs would be coming out in eco and the destroyer was one of the four listed.

The rim on the underside should also help you identify as the destroyer and Xcal do have differences. That design on teh top is the Innova Big star. Some call it the proto star as it shows up on the first run/ first release discs just about without fail some models withstanding like the pig and monarch.
More than likely it was a prototype disc. Thanks Matt, I appreciate it. I don't know why I didn't think of comparing the Excalibur to the Destroyers inner rim.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968