www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

who votes to change it back?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO, don't change it back. lets keep looking for a better solution. In the mean time do we have an IRC channel or something like that?
change it back homeskillet
well its stupid that when we FINALLY get a chat thats fast for everyone and everyone likes it we effin change it............
I didn't like it because it didn't have time stamps and such.
irc would be the best bet, goto efnet #discgolf
well i would much rather have a fast chat with no time stamps that works good for everyone than a P.O.S. chat that has time stamps and everyone hates
Have you guys tried the chat that's available in your identity box in the upper right-hand corner? It's part of a package of things I paid to have added - but I don't know how to use it or if it is valuable at all. Want to try it out and let me know? It has a blue "talk balloon" and says "Chat" right under "My Settings."
I tried for a couple minutes and it just said I was alone and I didn't really see a way to invite users or see who else was online.

Terry Hussein Calhoun said:
Have you guys tried the chat that's available in your identity box in the upper right-hand corner? It's part of a package of things I paid to have added - but I don't know how to use it or if it is valuable at all. Want to try it out and let me know? It has a blue "talk balloon" and says "Chat" right under "My Settings."
Yeah, I haven't really figured that out yet.

Looks like the Chat got moved to its own tab from the front page. I haven't a clue how that happened. I hope it was Ben who did it, 'cause I sure didn't.
I can understand that if it was slowing down the main page for a lot of users moving it to a new tab makes total sense. I use Tabbed browsers (Firefox 3 and Google Chrome) so I normally have the chat open in a different tab while I am browsing/chatting.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in on the site Terry.
Man, I wish there was Google Chrome for Mac :(

John Hodgkins said:
I can understand that if it was slowing down the main page for a lot of users moving it to a new tab makes total sense. I use Tabbed browsers (Firefox 3 and Google Chrome) so I normally have the chat open in a different tab while I am browsing/chatting.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in on the site Terry.
Uh, no I have NO CLUE how that happened, and thought the chat just disappeared until yesterday when I noticed it..
Terry Hussein Calhoun said:
Yeah, I haven't really figured that out yet.

Looks like the Chat got moved to its own tab from the front page. I haven't a clue how that happened. I hope it was Ben who did it, 'cause I sure didn't.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968