www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm looking to buy my next bag. in doing so i want to buy one that will last longer than my first bag. which is five months I now know that lightning bags suck so any others out there as good as revolution
I may just make my own

Tags: bag, talk

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Other than this this bag is awsome. and Innova is awsome for standing behind their product so well. way to go Innova!

$60.00 buys you a bag that can carry all of this... at www.gorilla-boy.com

The bag in this picture is a year old and I play between 4 and 12 rounds a week.
I recently bought a bag from Fade Gear because they have a guarantee against any breaking or problems. The bag was every bit as good as the Innova stuff and prolly more because it is lighter and costs me less.

The Fade Gear bag fits a shoulder harness better than my Innova because the bottom clips are positioned further out and off my hips.

I give this company an A+ on design and pricing. www.fadegear.com
I just got a new Revolution Deluxe Mini bag and it's awesome. I've got 14 discs in mine comfortably. Just right ... between the mini and my Carolina.

I will say that the FADE Gear bag looks really nice.
My discraft standard player bag lasted 9 years until it came to an end on 4-20-2008. The strap ripped off and left a gapping hole where the loop clip was. What caused this to happen, you ask?

We tried putting my disc's in a buddy's bag and filled mine up with beer cans. Whoops! Too many in there and it ripped by hole #4 at Devils Ridge.

Now I'm back to using my old backpack!
Just sold my Mini and Carolina to buy the Deluxe Mini - GREAT BAG. No longer will I have to switch bags for rainy or hot weather. It offers just a bit more disc storage than the Mini and all the gear space of the Carolina. Closest bag out there is the GB Spider Monkey; best two bags on the market imho.
That Fade stuff does look nice Top of the line bag for 49.99 if it holds up well that's really nice
As stated many other times rev bags or the best i went though 2 innove bags in a year i'm hard on bags i dont kick them are throw them but i play alot and carry alot i have had my rev for about a year and it still looks new i dont see myself buying from another company as long as rev keeps making dg bags
I've owned the Carolina bag for two years and I don't think I'll be purchasing another bag for a long time, it still looks brand new. I have a buddy who's ripped every bag he's owned and is really hard on his bags. He bought a Carolina bag and hasn't had a problem what so ever and has owned it for three years. If you play tons of rec. rounds and tournaments it's the best money you can spend in my opinion. Go with a Revolution bag and you won't be disappointed. Plus the Carolina bag holds 16+ discs, two 32 ounce bottles holders and has tons of pocket space.
CZuber said:
That Fade stuff does look nice Top of the line bag for 49.99 if it holds up well that's really nice

If you play every day 18-27 holes, any kind of weather, any bag is going to show some wear. However, they told me if anything goes wrong with this bag within the first year they will replace it. Actually they said as long as I don't whip it up against a tree 20 times because I was pissed over a bad shot I am covered.

They also told me they have used these heavily for a year and thrown them in the washing machine to remove the dirt and mud stains and they hold up to all of that with no problems. Mine is dirty, we have had solid rain for 2 months, but I have not washed it yet.

I hadn't heard of these guys, but I know the bag is available on Marshall Street and I suspect they review stuff pretty well before they offer it. I bought mine before Marshall Street had it available.
Just got my Revolution Deluxe Mini bag. Perfect!
Just curious and probably a dumb question…. The Carolina Team bag supports the Quad Shocks right? I keep reading on the website but cannot see were it says if it supports them or not….

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968