www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm looking to buy my next bag. in doing so i want to buy one that will last longer than my first bag. which is five months I now know that lightning bags suck so any others out there as good as revolution
I may just make my own

Tags: bag, talk

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All Revolution bags accept the Dual Backpack support Quadshocks.

The Mini bag connection point rings are smaller, but still work fine with Quads. I have Quads on my new Mini Deluxe and it's working great.
John McMullen said:
All Revolution bags accept the Dual Backpack support Quadshocks.

The Mini bag connection point rings are smaller, but still work fine with Quads. I have Quads on my new Mini Deluxe and it's working great.

as a new revolution mini delixe bag owner I have a few questions for ya.
Do you use the single connection point for both caribiners on your quadshocks?
do you use the Phenix quads?
What are the looped pieces for on the back and bottom of the bag?
where do you stow the flaps? in the bacl of the pocket?
mdub said:
John McMullen said:
All Revolution bags accept the Dual Backpack support Quadshocks.

The Mini bag connection point rings are smaller, but still work fine with Quads. I have Quads on my new Mini Deluxe and it's working great.

as a new revolution mini delixe bag owner I have a few questions for ya.
Do you use the single connection point for both caribiners on your quadshocks?
do you use the Phenix quads?
What are the looped pieces for on the back and bottom of the bag?
where do you stow the flaps? in the bacl of the pocket?

I posted some pics ...

I take the biners off the back of the straps and the D-ring. I thread the webbing through the top attachment buckle on the bag. See photos. I clip the front biners to the webbing loops on the side of the back pad. I tuck the top flaps behind the back pad.
Gotta be Revo or Gorilla Boy; I just picked up the Revo Mini Deluxe, sweet, sweet bag. All the storage space of the Carolina and a perfectly sized disc area as I only carry 9-10 discs. Having seen a GB bag close up I attest to their tuff construction, but stuck with Revo as a longtime satisfied customer, (I sold my mini and carolina to buy the Deluxe Mini).
John McMullen said:
mdub said:
John McMullen said:
All Revolution bags accept the Dual Backpack support Quadshocks.

The Mini bag connection point rings are smaller, but still work fine with Quads. I have Quads on my new Mini Deluxe and it's working great.

as a new revolution mini delixe bag owner I have a few questions for ya.
Do you use the single connection point for both caribiners on your quadshocks?
do you use the Phenix quads?
What are the looped pieces for on the back and bottom of the bag?
where do you stow the flaps? in the bacl of the pocket?

I posted some pics ...

I take the biners off the back of the straps and the D-ring. I thread the webbing through the top attachment buckle on the bag. See photos. I clip the front biners to the webbing loops on the side of the back pad. I tuck the top flaps behind the back pad.

WOW!... thanks! A great bag just got better!
Bump for other revo ?
I got a Revolution Carolina bag for xmas and have never looked back. I love the thing and it looks like it will hold up for a long time. The only complaint I have is that it does make a squeaking noise when walking, but I would still heavily recommend anyone get this bag
Mine dosent squeak at all. I do have quads tho
Garrett -

I have had my Revo Carolina bag for almost two months. I've played practically every day, and try not to throw it flippantly throw it around.

Pros: I'm satisfied with all of the features. I exclusively use 32 Nalgene bottles, and they have never fallen out unintentionally. The Cordura is definitely tank, as are the zippers. A common complaint is that about the size of the opening; I carry 15 in the frame (which hasn't cracked in 20 degree weather), and have no problems retrieving any of them. The rain cover is handy, and the Cordura seems to bead water pretty well. I guess the only thing that bothers me sometimes is the balancing act (which isn't really a bad thing)

Cons: The only wear that I've seen so far is on the padding against my back (when I have it on). It looks like it's fraying or something. Not sure if this is normal or what. If you want a photo, msg me.

Considering that this is my first "real" disc golf bag, it's an overall two thumbs up.
mine did the back padding "fraying" as well....just a tiny bit when I first got it though...has never gotten worse (and I throw mine around flippantly as hell :P)

revo and GB can't be beat for durability

and @ garrett the squeaking is just from the plastic on plastic with the included strap. quads are quiet.
I bought One of the first Rev. Bags ever made, I was playing Delavega,ca.like over 12yrs ago and we met this guy selling bags out of his trunk. He said he just started making this new bag and they looked really cool so we bought one and I've had it ever sense and it's as good as the day I bought it, no rips, tears, cuts or nothing...I just pop it in the washer every so often and its as good as new. Best impuse buy I ever made.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968