www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

There are players in Hawaii, however, there are no permanant courses. The land value is too high and the state will not give us any land, even if we agreed to setup and maintain the courses ourselves.

Views: 13

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A friend of mine, Larry Ast from Wisconsin, played in Hawaii. Said he had a great time!
Thats great. Everyone should play out here at least once, especially during the monthly, when we have the baskets out.
I honeymooned in Maui and I could not find a disc golf course. Plenty on ball golf, if you have $300 to spend for a round.
So there are no courses in Maui? Going there for spring break, and was planning on playing. Dang
Maybe there is. But noone could help me (probabaly because they did not know what disc golf was).
Alright, I'll have to check into it before we go. It would be sweet to play some disc golf on such a beautiful island.
There are no permanant courses in Hawaii at all, we have been trying for over 20 years, but with land value so high, we cant get any. That is why I say try and plan it during the monthlys in Oahu, when we do put the baskets out.
You don't have to go to a ball golf course to spend $300.00 in Hawaii, you can spend that in one of the many ABC Stores ha ha
Thats why you dont go to the ABC stores...LOL Go into town and go to Longs or Safeway and stuff...LOL
I heard there is one on Hilo where you actually play in the water. Is that true?
Aloha Paul B ;
No hole in the water. But six or seven holes play over water. check out the hcdc.us web site and my page here at discgolfersR.us. I will be posting a full photo spred of Wialoa today.
A hui ho & fly right,
castawaydave.
there is a sweet course there Billy, I went there two yrs ago. Check out my page and blog i got pics and wrote about it. I will go through my old maps and stuff of Maui and see if I can remember where it is.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968