www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So today at the local course I threw a huge hyzer shot that felt like staying to the right on the top of the pond and ended up going in the water about 3 feet in. I took my socks and shoes off and went in and got it and also found a nameless pro-d crush. The next hole I could see another disc in a different pond about 7 feet in so i was already wet so I went in to get it. It was only a DX beast. Well now 7 holes after finding those two discs I was in some tall grass putting when I happened to look down and saw a tie dye champ orc 172 name less and it looked brand spanking new, no nicks on it no dirt on it. I was happy and best part I didn't lose any of my own discs today. Heres a pic of todays findings:

Views: 0

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u must of done something wonderful before the round of golf. good karma was smiling on you
Man, sooo lucky!!! Good finds!
Looks like there's a name and number on the Orc now. I'm assuming your put yours on there, not making the same mistake as the last guy.
Thats right Rob, i put my name and number on all of them. That was the first thing I did. I carry a sharpie in my bag and put that on there when I found them.
good one man!
Maybe one of these days I will find a few of the discs that are mine that I lost :p
i always call people when i find their disc, its funny i have found two disc in amory, ms. & when i called the people they said "i have never played in amory", i guess the disc played all by them selfs. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968