www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So today at the local course I threw a huge hyzer shot that felt like staying to the right on the top of the pond and ended up going in the water about 3 feet in. I took my socks and shoes off and went in and got it and also found a nameless pro-d crush. The next hole I could see another disc in a different pond about 7 feet in so i was already wet so I went in to get it. It was only a DX beast. Well now 7 holes after finding those two discs I was in some tall grass putting when I happened to look down and saw a tie dye champ orc 172 name less and it looked brand spanking new, no nicks on it no dirt on it. I was happy and best part I didn't lose any of my own discs today. Heres a pic of todays findings:

Views: 0

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u must of done something wonderful before the round of golf. good karma was smiling on you
Man, sooo lucky!!! Good finds!
Looks like there's a name and number on the Orc now. I'm assuming your put yours on there, not making the same mistake as the last guy.
Thats right Rob, i put my name and number on all of them. That was the first thing I did. I carry a sharpie in my bag and put that on there when I found them.
good one man!
Maybe one of these days I will find a few of the discs that are mine that I lost :p
i always call people when i find their disc, its funny i have found two disc in amory, ms. & when i called the people they said "i have never played in amory", i guess the disc played all by them selfs. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968