www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is everyone's beer of choice when out on the course? I've noticed different areas have their preferences, usually a craft beer of some kind.

Around here, Buffumville, I see a lot of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. When I buy it at the package store near the course the woman makes a comment about being a disc golfer.

Myself, I like something like Magic Hat #9 or Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Nothing too heavy while I'm doing all the walking.

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

You know I have to say that I love the entire Sam Adams line, and oddly enough, while not my favorite to just sit around and drink, while discing, the cherry wheat it right on point. Flavorful, but yet enough kick to keep you going on the course. Right now however, sam winter has been my beer of choice, gotta love Boston!
what ever the package store has in individual bottles that i havent tried yet and if i dont like it for some ungodly reason then i can hand it over to someone else
Summer - Oberon
Fall - Pumpkin Ale
Winter - Sam Adams Winter Lager
Spring - Hoegaarden or Blue Moon

When I only have 5 bucks - 2 Heineken 24's!!!

SK
The best beer is still an empty beer. Unless it's your last beer. But being from Michigan I'll have to go with Bells. A micr-brew out of kalamazoo.
I usually bring a six pack of Dale's Pale Ale or Old Chub. These are high quality brews that are packaged in a can. The brewery is out of Colorado, so if you ever see either one of these, I highly recommend them. If those aren't available I like to drink Fat Tire or Newcastle cans. Glass is too dangerous for me on the course!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968