www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am so excited. We have a Sunday morning league going right now but I am excited to start our normal league which will last up until the first week in October. Warm weather and sunny days. I can't wait. Anyone else getting that itch?

Our plan right now is to have three days of league, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. All will be different formats. Let's play disc golf!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I havent had that itch because I live in Florida. So it is warm here most of the time. Besides the 3 weeks of our winter
It's so dry here in Colorado that you itch all of the time. But I am so ready for the longer days and the warmer temps.
Here in Sweden we have 8 inches of snow and its -8 F and its been like this since October 2010... I guess the snow will melt away in 2 months or so. You guys dont know how lucky you are with your climate. But we are decendants of the vikings so we play all winter long. The only thing is that its more time consuming. A round of 18 holes takes approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes to play, because of the snow.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968