www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know these trade posts are annoying, but I recently saw the 04 Worlds Super Roc and realized instantly I had to have it. 

It was played in my homestate of Iowa, It has Hawkeye colors, and is just a beautiful disc. 

If anyone has one of these and would be willing to part with it I'm open to either a purchase, trade or a combination of the two. 

I have already went through everyone on Discaroo that had one and they all strictly wanted rare discs that I simply don't have.  (On a side note, Discaroo is terrible.  There needs to be message boards and expanded profiles and enhanced in-site communication.  Many trades simply die off after several attempts at working out a deal through exchanges of email, many people ecpect too much for their discs, it's flawed in so many ways). 

Anyways, I know this will probably be a hard disc for someone to give up, but I'll try my best to work out something.  I just really want to rep my homestate, ambiguous as I am about living here, I do love Iowa.

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

go hawks. black and gold black and gold
effin ay right!
I've been screwed on discaroo quite a bit and lost a few hundred Discaroo Dollars.  There is no accountability when someone does F U on a trade or whatever, I'm done with that place.
That is exactly why I have NEVER used it. I start reading listings and there are ALWAYS posts saying "Don't Trade with this guy. He's a Crook!". I'll stick with eBay...

The design and setup is so facilitative of that behavior.  I've never completed a trade on there, but most of the time I start trying to work out a deal it ends up going off-site and becoming an email exchange.  They flat-out designed it for scammers, whether they know it or not.

New or used? I have 3 used with ink, 2 white 1 blue.
Doesn't matter, man.  I'd really like one that still has most of the stamping still on it.  Can you email me some pics?  I'm sendin' ya a friend req now.

did you find your 04 s~roc yet? i may have one 

No, still looking. You still got it?

is this the one? it's not in mint condition but it's new and never been thrown...

i'm willing to trade if its what your looking for .

That's the one, I want one...

i have one but i've tried doing business, trades etc with little luck with U but i do have one its not new, discs are meant to be thrown for goodness sake.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968