www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know these trade posts are annoying, but I recently saw the 04 Worlds Super Roc and realized instantly I had to have it. 

It was played in my homestate of Iowa, It has Hawkeye colors, and is just a beautiful disc. 

If anyone has one of these and would be willing to part with it I'm open to either a purchase, trade or a combination of the two. 

I have already went through everyone on Discaroo that had one and they all strictly wanted rare discs that I simply don't have.  (On a side note, Discaroo is terrible.  There needs to be message boards and expanded profiles and enhanced in-site communication.  Many trades simply die off after several attempts at working out a deal through exchanges of email, many people ecpect too much for their discs, it's flawed in so many ways). 

Anyways, I know this will probably be a hard disc for someone to give up, but I'll try my best to work out something.  I just really want to rep my homestate, ambiguous as I am about living here, I do love Iowa.

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

go hawks. black and gold black and gold
effin ay right!
I've been screwed on discaroo quite a bit and lost a few hundred Discaroo Dollars.  There is no accountability when someone does F U on a trade or whatever, I'm done with that place.
That is exactly why I have NEVER used it. I start reading listings and there are ALWAYS posts saying "Don't Trade with this guy. He's a Crook!". I'll stick with eBay...

The design and setup is so facilitative of that behavior.  I've never completed a trade on there, but most of the time I start trying to work out a deal it ends up going off-site and becoming an email exchange.  They flat-out designed it for scammers, whether they know it or not.

New or used? I have 3 used with ink, 2 white 1 blue.
Doesn't matter, man.  I'd really like one that still has most of the stamping still on it.  Can you email me some pics?  I'm sendin' ya a friend req now.
No, still looking. You still got it?
That's the one, I want one...

i have one but i've tried doing business, trades etc with little luck with U but i do have one its not new, discs are meant to be thrown for goodness sake.

Yeah, I was supposed to post pictures and never did... I would send first, or if I could get to Boone I could meet up and play a round with ya. I traded most of my discs so I wouldn't be tempted to carry too many.

I have a 172 gram burgundy Champion Ape I'd trade if you need some thing THAT overstable, if I can see a pic I may consider trading my Iowa National Guard ESP Buzzz, which is used but not beat up, I've played maybe 12 rounds with it since I lost my other ESP Buzzz.

I also have a 169 Star Katana I'd trade with either of those. I'll fb you pics.

I bought one of a guy for 5 bucks a long time ago. You'll probably have to spend a few bucks to get one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968