www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Dec 1, 2008

Wixom, MI - The 2008 Discraft Ace Race prototype disc has now been approved for PDGA tournament play, which will be good news for the thousands of disc golfers who are already carrying it in their bags. A slightly overstable midrange that fits into the Discraft line-up between the Buzzz and Wasp, the disc may be released to the general public in the Spring of 2009, under the possible name of 'Nebula'. All existing copies of the disc are now legal for PDGA purposes.

Cool!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's the exact name I was thinking, Hornet would be bad @$$ for sure!

John Sturtevant said:
I love the ace 2008. I did traded my green one, i think 174 or 176, for an FLX Challenger (which I then traded the challenger back for a banger GT and an APX misprint, I won a tie died FLX challenger on ebay). I kep the white one I threw in the race and I love it. I hit to metals with it and I love it on approach shots around 200ft to 100ft.

It seems to me very neutral till the very end with a little hyzer finish. Can't stand the suggested name though. How about the Hornet or some other flying stinging insect since it is supposed to be between the Buzzz and Wasp?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968