www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Now that the Ace Races have begun, what is the ace race disc like? What other discs could you compare it to?

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think the 2008 was the nebula, and the 2007 was the impact.
We're doing the Ace Race today at 2:00 pm. Avon Town Hall Park, Avon Indiana. I can't wait to get my grubby fingers on them. So they're kind of like a Wizard? Are they as understable as my beat Wizard? Guess I'll find out in about 7 hours.
I find them pretty stable. I would think discraft would rate them around a 1 for stability, like the Challenger and Banger. When I did the Ace Race the other day, the disc flew flat with a fade at the end. If there was a head wind you will want a little hyzer on the disc because it was flipping quite a bit.
Right you are.
WIll discraft be producing these? I use them all the time now.
Hey...I've got two lying around that have been thrown a total of 36 times, if you're interested I'll get them to you at a very reasonable price.
36 times huh? lol. ya, I'm interested. I don't think I can make it out on Sat, so just send me a message if you are around CMU or Deerfield (I pass both around 4pm most days coming back from teaching).
my "special" ace race disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968