www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This is the 3rd Edition of the Disc Golf Survey, began in 2000. Our goal here is to help grow our sport by finding out more about what we do off the course.

Your honest input on this 60-second questionairre will go a long way towards helping our great sport realize it's full potential.

http://discgolfdeuce.com/tinc?key=TXGbzuUd&formname=2009DG_Survey

Thanks!
jdflyer

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Daniel. My goal is to get data from at least 1000 disc golfers! You're #1 for the '09 survey. Awesome!

jd
If you are interested in the results from the 2005 Disc Golf Survey, just go to http://www.greendiscgolf.com/downloads/2005_DGSurvey_Review.pdf.

jd
done'' couldnt find my job title.. " chef"/ "cook"/ Hospitality"
hey now,Retail should be added to occupation.
Associates degree should be added to the education section. Hope my answers help, I'll pass it on to the guys I play with. Doctors and Lawyers and Software Engineers Oh My.

I'm Retired !!! I just Love to play Disc Golf !!!!
Done deal...
I did your survey
Thanks DGerR.us! Wow! Great response in just the first 48 hours. We are actually about 1/4 of the way there.

If you have not already, please consider Taking the 2009 Disc Golf Survey. You will be helping advance our great sport and reach the full potential we know disc golf has.

I appreciate all of your support!
jd flyer

###
did it, what exactally are you using the info for? Marketing statistics?
Interesting and great list of possible professions. Has anyone asked about an "other" or did you manage to be all-inclusive, JD?
Could you explain how you are handling the short- and long-term security of the data you are collecting? Are responses completely detached from the sender's ID? You might get some additional responses if you address this. Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968