www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

2010 Amateur & Junior Disc Golf World Championships - Middle Ohio (Marion, Tiffin Bucyrus, Delaware, and Upper Sandusky)

Some of you have played theses courses, which are the best? Best holes and other info. or reviews.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bruce and I can yammer about Am Worlds concepts and the courses. But the links above are comments and reviews from just daily players, probably without any agenda. Take a look at the dates when they played the course and recognize that a lot has happened even as recently as last week with the completion of the redesign and cement pads at Tiffin.
I'll take his PB & J Mr. Curtis. I have yet to try one of your chewy delights.
K.
Or...it definitly has it's "darkside".
K.
Ft. Custer was a pleasant surprise considering it had just been carved out in time for Worlds. Still a little "rough" rough which could be expected. I think it was one of the better fair challenges in terms of proper distances for some of the pro divisions. I would have enjoyed playing it as a GM Pro had I played. I did throw it for prectice.

Swope is pretty but has a few too many holes that are repetitive going to and fro from the shack that are gold level distances making them mostly easy threes unless you have one of the better arms in your division. I will say that new hole 13 down by the deadend park road was one of my favorites there.
Anyone know where there is official information about 2010 am worlds? Like how and when registration opens and more official details of the tournament.
The website is being prepared and will go live probably just before Christmas. However, registration details and preliminary schedule for Am and Pro Worlds don't get determined and posted until mid-March since only those invited can register. The invitees will be posted by mid-February on the PDGA website with official invites going out in March sometime. Those who don't get invited will be able to register in late May. There's no waiting list, just first come first served when it opens up in May.
What do you have to do to be invited? I was hoping to play. I would hate to miss out.
What does it take to be invited? I was hoping to play.
Roughly top 20% in 2009 points within your age division in your state.
Thanks for the DGC Review of the possible courses to be played during the 2010 Am. Worlds.
It gave me a key hole review of what to expect. It all looks good to me.
K.
Thank you, appreciate the info.
maybe u should play alum creek... also bucyrus is a pretty damn good course. long tees at marion, bucy are alot better than am tees anyways, which is what will be played quite a bit. upper just has some course changes added 6 new holes in with mature trees everywhere. and marion bucy upper and tiffin are mostly flat but the holes being used for worlds are still challenging. terrain doesnt make a course it only helps one. ive played courses where they have great scenery but they sucked. we used the ground we have pretty damn good, and they're improving every week. marion is currently having its longs cut out in the woods, complete different set of holes and fairways for the most part. we have invested alot of time into 2010 worlds and have been quite a bit for the past year. So players comin, look forward to having a great worlds, with great td's and an all around set of challenging courses for the givin divisions.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968