www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

2010 Amateur & Junior Disc Golf World Championships - Middle Ohio (Marion, Tiffin Bucyrus, Delaware, and Upper Sandusky)

Some of you have played theses courses, which are the best? Best holes and other info. or reviews.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

possibly..no plans as of yet...
i'll try to make it, no promises though. what time?
I'll take his PB & J Mr. Curtis. I have yet to try one of your chewy delights.
K.
My intent isn't to undermine the efforts that Worlds hosts have made to provide fun courses. Based on feedback from the amateurs, all of the recent Worlds events were successful, fun and had good competition even if Milwaukee courses were set a little shorter than expected. Some of their courses were more beautiful than what mid-Ohio will be able to offer. However, once the AW2010 event is over, I think players will recognize that the courses tested them the way courses should at Worlds and in a fair way.
BAH i'm just kidding CHUCK! I live 8 miles from Coldbrook, played it today. It's just always been absent from my fav list. Im starting to like it a little bit, but just for the challenge.
If Coldbrook were a beer, it would be an acquired taste...
ha! it definitely has its dankness
dankness as in good or dankness as in bad?
If I was taking a week off work, had to buy a plane ticket for my wife and I, get a rental car + gas , pay for a Hotel for a week and food I better be hearing every course is AWESOME rather than a fair test of my amature skill level..."cough CHUCK cought"I bet the courses that the PROS will be playing on are AWESOME but then again their pros
Or...it definitly has it's "darkside".
K.
Chuck just curious, but what would you say is wrong with Shawnee Mission?
The majority of the holes set for Worlds played to the equivalent of 345-365 on level ground which is a gold level Open pro distance versus blue level distance for Advanced. The downhill holes were in the 405-450 range and the uphill holes were like 290-325 so they played to that 345-365 level ground distance equivalent making birdies only available to the longest throwers, not the most skillful. The shortest hole was pretty lame at wide open 200 feet with no challenge. For all of that space, not a single hole was a legit two-shot par 4 in the 500-600 range. The 240' hole 6 was one of the better holes and 18 was pretty good and had good scoring spread.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968