www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Our local Ace Race isn't until next Sunday, August 21st.  Just curious what everyone's impression of the heavy beadless putter is like.

Thanks,

Tall Tom

Tags: Ace, Race

Views: 1176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I threw an Aero today for the 1st time to try and feel what the Proto might be like. A LOT of glide for a P&A, in my opinion, but nice and straight.... I was pretty surprised.
Try to imagine throwing one 380 ft into a wind. There used to be a few golfers who could really throw an Aero. I used to use it for anything up to about 280.
Thats Nutz!
So my 6 year old threw the Aero today and he can just BELT it. Forehand OR Backhand, it just flat out GLIDES for him. He is stoked. His 1st Forehand with it flew about 120 ft. It Just got Better after that. :)
After the Aero, Innova gave up on glide for overstability. Bad mistake IMHO.
Aero held teh distance record until the Phenix, which is just an Aero with a wider rim.
i just wish i could play the ace race!!!!!
Are there No Ace Races near you Keith??? :o

there are but i was too late to register for the closest one. I may be able to make the other idk yet

I have not thrown one yet !!
I may be able to make another one that is about an hour away in sept
Have never thrown a aero but if they throw like this years ace race disc probably wont,It wasnt bad i worked with it pretty well but really to understable for my likings.Was pretty windy today during our rounds so 3 metal hits won it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968