www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

hey our local dgc is trying to decide on a logo, we need as much feedback on the current chocies as possible.
so please go to 2putt.org and click on the forum.
when in the forum click on logo contest, choose your favorite and vote.
as these are preliminary logos just choose the one you like best and dont consider the problems it might have during the stamping process as those issues will be resolved once we have a basic design picked out.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, I voted
I couldn't figure out how to vote but I like number 4.
you might have to create a simple login name and password.
Tino "SilverBack" Medina said:
I couldn't figure out how to vote but I like number 4.
thx :)

Mike said:
Ok, I voted
hey now,voted for #2.#5 is a close second.Numbers1&10 would look sweet on shirt back with the #2 logo on the breast pocket area.Only problem I had was could not find the logout.
Just to give some background. The club has been around for about a year. We wanted a name that was fun and tried to show the lighter side without a local course or city name. ITHK designed the website with no prior experience of doing websites. He learned on the go. We are trying to come up with a logo for stamps, embroidery, etc.. Not necessarily all the same. 2putt is intended to be one word. 2 putt would be incorrect, i.e. space in between 2 and p. As stated in initial thread post the final logo/logos may change a bit to suit our need. If there are any artists out there with idea's don't be afraid to send ideas our way.
I like #4. The perspective of the basket in the tall tree trunks is nice and you can read the "2" part better than in some other logos. It would lend itself to disc art, but I think you'd have to pull pieces out for most Web use.
still need some more votes! i think only about 20 or less have been cast, we need your help!
i voted
hey now,so any decision on your logo?
Is it just my internet connection or is that forum super slow? ..
I voted for # 1 because I like the vertical element of the trees. It's easy to read and doesn't feel cluttered in the center like #2 is.

Note: I recently went back to the forum to check out all of those topics and didn't see the other post with all the different variations. My choice still stands for #1. I'm sure you can work out the surface area of the tree tops by breaking them up. Possibly outlining the center tree and breaking up more of the branches.
Just us my picture.:)))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968