www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Finish the sentence....

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are right about the bipolar thing. I have never been diagnosed as such but I have my down days and my up days. The last ace that I hit was on an up day of sorts. Actually I was on my way to the liquor store to pick up a couple of beers when my Volvo got T-boned. I was just driving along about one block from the liquor store and an idiot pulled an illegal U-turn and hit me. I was in total disbelief. The car was disabled and I had to catch a ride to the course. Somehow I was in the disc golf zone, however, and I stepped up to a certain hole, looked into the air at where I wanted to throw and drained an ace. It was a bit crazy having the car get hit and then popping an ace all in the same day. Definitely a day of mania. That ace was only worth about $20 as the ace pool had been drained for $564 the week before. Oh well. I bought some beer the next week for everyone.

About a week and a half ago we had a guy hit an ace before the league round and then hit another during the league round.

I also know a guy who drained his first ace in league and then hit another one the same week. 

Not bi-polar.

But it does seem that aces come in bunches.... metals, aces always seem to happen then go away.

It would be nice and very unrealistic that you can get an ace in every tournament you enter.....

my buddy hit a 365 ft ace yesturday (sidearm, skip, steili, se 17). his next shot chained out . almost had back to back aces. Like bees to flowers-

any one deniying my logic and examples obviously doesn't know dick about disc golf or the capacity of the human brain

Been in group(s) twice with back to back aces....

2 players each...

also 2 aces on one specific hole, then 2 holes later the third in the group hit an ace!

Some don't know dick.

Hell Ya! those are pretty fun rounds/events to be a part of. It ain't no fluke.

Wow! That's Awesome Nate. I Freekin' LOVE the SE Course at Steili. Would be Awesome to drain an Ace there. :)

When I got in the ace pool last Saturday I could see myself acing 13 long over the pond.  Later that morning I aced 13 long over the pond.  I don't get in every ace pool but I had a feeling that morning I should get in.  I've had the same feeling about Powerball, alas, so the feeling is not an exact science. 

When I got Kelsey in the ace pool on Sunday I had no feeling.  She bought me a Calypso Peach Lemonade with a little bit of her winnings, and that felt sweet. 

dude, thats rad

...you run out of them

Well, May 31st hit an ace... 

We were playing league doubles this morning and the ace pool was right at $70 or a little bit more. Half way through the round we heard some people yelling like they hit an ace. We immediately looked over to see if it was league players but it was not, just a random group of guys. Later someone asked the guys what happened and they said that the first and fourth guys in their group both hit an ace on hole #6. I also heard one of the guys say that he told the other guy that the last time he hit an ace was when they played together. Deja vu I guess. Pretty crazy stuff.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968