www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

#1 The Old Beast Mold.
#2 Flat Viking's like the ones from 5 years ago.
#3 The Indestructable soft pearlish champ plastic.

Somebody make it happen!

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got a BRAND NEW pearly 175g blue starfire from Innova just today in the new order. Don't know how or why, don't care. It's pure old pearl plastic. Not going on the shelves.
Why are they making the champions spiders plastic stiffer? They need to make it more floppy like the older ones. Anyone else notice it too?
The Innova party at the World Championships. That was a good time. Get Nick Sartori intoxicated for entertainment...
Uncle Nicky....now there's a character I haven't seen in a long long time.
Really like to see the return of the 'original candy red plastic.'
Available in all the new discs!
I hear ya donny

I'm wishin we never lost them back in the day. We never knew it would be the best of the rest.

Now ya gotta pony up to get one.
THEY DOOOOO. I never find discraft discs, usually champion, dx or star plastic.
I WANT IT!!! Post a picture of it at least
Duh ;)
After the CE and before the Champ stuff you know today. I have some Pro-Line discs like that. It was not as solid as the old CE stuff, but you could still not see through it. Like you can with the current Champ stuff.
More of a current thing. I LOVE the proto "Night Shift" plastic and it's overstable flight. They made Orc's, Destroyers, Boss's, and Xcalibers in this plastic. Got my hands on some Orcs. Now I don't care for my other Orc's! They need to make it an everyday thing and not some thing that is going to be part of their CFR disc program.
Hey! I just solved the problem! I'll tell them I need to buy all new discs in the Night Shift Plastic and so do all my friend$$$$$$$$$$$. Money talks!
I have a few old mold beasts (1x/2x pearly barrys) if anyone is interested. Send me a message if so.

Jordan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968