www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was stumbling around on the net yesterday and I found this new bag Ive never seen b4. It was made by Physical Flight.

PF Performance Line holds 20-30 discs

This bag is made of 1000 denier Cordura which is fade, tear, and water resistant.
*Features of the bag:
*Quad Strap hook up
*Score Card, Mini Pockets
*Dual Front Putter Pocket 
*Zippered Rain Flap

*Military Grade Zippers
*Internal Key Clip
*Cell phone/Wallet pockets
*Removable side pocket divider
*Internal Frame
*Grommet water bottle holder
*Insulated/waterproof cooler pocket that can hold a couple of 12 ounce cans for those thirsty days

. Its by far the best looking bag ive seen. I ordered me 1 right away. I wanted to spread the word because this guy deserves some support. If you are interested in 1 of these get in touch with him on the physical flight face book page.Ill try to put the link below. You have to email him directly but he answered me back right away and put my bag in the mail this morning. I cant wait to get it in. Im gonna be the only guy around my park with this fly ass new bag!!! http://www.facebook.com/PhysicalFlightDG     P.S.   If you want 1 of these email  email Chris at ckskittle@hotmail.com and be sure to include in the email Ryan Heath sent you!!!

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice! Whats he asking for them???

They retail for 100 or over and I payed 70 with free shipping.   Tell him i sent you and youll prolly get the same deal. Hurry up cause the price is still like a promotional period.  They wont stay this cheap forever.

Nice Looking Bags!

I wonder how the balance is gonna be with that pocket only being on one side.

i have the same query. the big pockets can be used to counter balance the water bottle?  where is the cooler portion? i really like the military zipper, that is nice. 

exactly what I was thinking. but otherwise an excellent looking bag!

Not a fan of having a huge pocket to offset the weight of the bag. No good.

Really. Weight and offset?  Its a disc golf bag with 15 lbs in it on a heavy day.  Ive never had a problem with balance with any bag and I carry mine on 1 shoulder mostly even though i have quad shocks.  The most important factor to me is having enough space in my side pockets to carry all my stuff. Im a muncher the whole time i play so Ive usually got cookies chips drinks and all kinds of stuff that i load my bag down. This bag is gonna be sweet.  Ill check back in when i get my bag and let everyone know how it feels.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968