www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you ever put stuff in your friends disc golf bag? I do and I think it's funny. I put rocks in their bags when they're driving to add weight, sometimes as many as three or four a round. You have to be quick so they don't catch you and sneaky so they don't find them right off. I usually try to put them under the discs if they have a roll cage like the Revolution bags do. Or if not, I'll unzip the side pocket real slow and then while they drive, drop the rock in and zip it up real quick. It was funny in the mountains when one of my buddies found rocks once we got back to the condo. He said "no wonder I feel so whooped".

I also put other things in their bags like pacifiers / binkies when they are having a bad round and start whining about their game. One time I found a doggie bag and put it in a golf bag where it could be found, when he asked who did it, I said I thought it might help the next time his game starting to stink.

I also like to throw my bottle caps under the discs in my buddies bags too. Pretty much anything that's relatively small and can be hidden somewhat quickly.

Does anybody else ever pull pranks on your golf buddies like this?
Do tell.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also have a plastic golf ball and a real one, it's a riot to start bouncing the real one, wind up like you're pitching and the switch ine a slight of hand, then throw the fake one at someone, scares the daylights out of most people. Way too funny.

Bill Burns said:
All I usually carry in my DG bag that is similar to that is a golf ball I use to knock discs out of trees. Do you think it would be OK to use?

Tino "SilverBack" Medina said:
we wait for a buddy to go into hte bathrooms (not port-a-johns) but actual restrooms, once they do that, we run up, pull open the door and everyone throws bouncyballs into the room. It sucks for whoever else is in there, but its funny as well. It's been known to happen in fast food restrooms as well.
Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun said:
In the autumn, I've been known to scuff leaves up in a pile over someone's disc before they get to looking for it :)

This reminds me of what Brice did to Miles before the Hangover Classic, took all his discs out and stashed them, then stuffed, or rather crammed the whole bag full of leaves in his bag while he was getting something from his car. When he cam back his look was priceless. He knew pretty quick who did it.
Yeddie, only in good humor, only between good friends, only when they're in a good mood. You have to be careful that it's always taken in jest and never too serious. Never during tournament play either. Oh, and nothing that leaves a lasting effect.
thats freakin hilarious Dave. I will start doing this to my good buds next time we play.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968