www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

A loaded question for the Pros (if you can answer it without getting into trouble ;)

I know you guys or gals must throw your team/company discs. But I'm sure there was a time when you had a mixed bag. Soooo is there or was there some discs you would like to have that you can't, because it has the wrong logo on it?
Just curious and I also thought it might be fun to hear.

Thanks and Peace!

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rescue,

You are a trouble maker.

So your wife/girlfriend whispers in your ear, " If I was out of the picture who would you most want to hook up with? "

Well Rescue, what is your answer?
Ahhh she knows anyway. I've always had a thing for Holly Hunter. Love that smile!lol!!
Good answer!
Innova players want a Buzzz, Discraft players want a TeeBird ;)
OK Mark, now it's your turn...hmmmm. You strike me as some one who would LOVE a nice CE Leopard????
I ditched my teebird for a tracker, superior disc in my opinion
Dave at Gateway allows his players to use anything. Guess he's the only one that has an ounce of sense.
Ya, I don't see what the big deal is, but I could see where there could be a problem. Can you see Mr. Ellis winning a tournament by acing the last hole with a Roc lol! (sorry Mark I couldn't help myself lol!!!)
back in the day when i had a mixed bag the X-clone was my #1 driver!! granted that was a long time ago!!
Dave doesn't have much choice. He's got great putters and not much else.
Mark, you'll be able to answer this better than anyone..
I had heard/read somewhere that discraft made the wasp especially for Cam todd. Legend says that he loved the Roc so much that discraft created a disc for him to throw in lieu of the roc?
Well...the pros haven't even seen this or they're pleading the 5th. We're all human and I'm sure that most of would throw. Of course there is the die hard fans that will only throw X company. I'm no pro, but I throw everything that I can get my hands on and my bag is multi-company.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968