www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I had today off from work today, it was in the mid to high 60's, and sunny. I decided to go throw a solo round at North Water tower park. Once again, I find myself happier with my 150 gram Star Valkyrie each time I go. That disc is a keeper! My putting left something to be desired today (gotta put in some more time on that Mach lite when I have more time to put in). Nonetheless, it was such a Damn nice day out today a few "fives" didn't upset me at all. Happy Holidays to all of you and your families.

~ Todd

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was a nice day for disc golf in Western Indiana too. Temperature was 30 degrees with intermittent snow and sleet. I shot a +1 at Deming Park with most of the tees covered in ice. I birdied holes 4 and 10 (which I normally don't get very often) and bogied 11, 13 & 14. Hole 14 has been eating my lunch all month. I wasn't too upset with the 4 on hole 13 seeing that it is in the 500 ft position and I had a putt for par that bounced off the basket. I am looking forward to playing in N.W. FL next week while on vacation :-)
Hi Todd I've played NWT for the first time this week I wish I wouldn't hit so many trees my goal is to shoot par I have a long way to go
Its going to be a great weekend to play here in VA too supposed to be around 30 with snow showers and wind on Sat, Sun, Mon.  Saturday will be my third time playing in the snow I am learning how to stand and deliver though because there is no way to get a run-up
yes it was a nice week here
Same here in gulf coast MS. didn't shoot to good today but me and one of the other local knocked out the of the holes today on out Ace list. One counted as a real Ace, he got it in the round. Other two where chuck it until you get an Ace. He got Hole 8 on about his 12th attempt, and I got 18 on about the 60th lol. Only 15 holes to go ; b
Don, I know what you mean about the trees lol. At least you can take comfort from the sound of other people's discs doing the same thing on other holes. I had my share of "fives" today. The only hole I can say I'm 100% sure I've not parred on YET is hole 9. Parring on that hole is a goal of mine. My drive distance is still growing gradually, so that will be a big part of getting there.
yes that's a long hole best I've done on that hole is from the short tee did get a 4 got lucky but from the the long tee is another story

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968