www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Kenny and I am new to the Disc Golf Sport. A bunch of my buddies got me into it and now we all enjoy the game together. We have a large group of people who enjoy playing from time to time, and happen to notice the Ace Race on the internet. I wanted to introduce myself and take the time to invite all of you out to the Ace Race in October. I just found out about this site and figured I would come on and get into the local mingling groups to provide us with better games and a larger forum of people to play and interact with!!

I hope to see all of you out at Reed Canal Park for the Ace Race!! Please feel free to introduce yourself or shoot me a message to chat anytime.

Ace Race Details:
Contacts: Kenny Webb 386-679-5278 or Dan Deegan 386-451-9001
Date: Sunday October 21st
Time: 10 A.M.
Price: $25, includes two (2) prototype drivers from Discraft, an insulated water bottle, mini disc, and sunglasses.
Grand Prize: Lot of Discs, Bag, Special Edition Driver Disc, And lots more.......
More details are available online at discgolfacerace.com or by contacting Dan or myself.

Look Forward to meeting everyone, and hope to see all of you out at Reed Canal for The 2012 Ace Race Event!!!

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kenny, Dan,

You need to come in contact with the core Daytona crew that have run Ace Races in the last few years to get some insight.

Come out on Sunday handicaps @ Tuscawilla, or Weds, Dubs.

This will be very helpful to talk in person and get some great ideas.

Talk with you soon, everyone will be glad to talk with you.

Also, Tuesday and Thursday League play at Reed.

Gentlemen, Need to inform you that weekend is when the Orlando Open happens in Orlando.

Concerned that most of the local disc golfers will be participating at this great event.

Yes, looking into moving it back a week. Was just informed of this today. Well see what happens. Also I am working on getting, us out for doubles or any handicap games. Most likely wednesday this week. Look forward to meeting everyone

The request is in to move the event from the 21st to the following weekend. Once the confirmation comes in that the event is changed on the Discraft website I will post a confirmation posting to allow everyone know the official date and time. Thank Norbert for your help! And sorry for the inconvenience, had no idea I would be competing against that tourney or would of never scheduled that date in the first place!

Hello everyone,

The Discraft Ace Race has been moved from October 21 to Oct 28 in order to accomodate the Orlando Open! I was unaware of this tournament being the same weekend as our event. Hope this works better for everyone and look forward to seeing all of you at this event! The time is still the same at 10 A.M.

Hello Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Kenny and I am new to the Disc Golf Sport. A bunch of my buddies got me into it and now we all enjoy the game together. We have a large group of people who enjoy playing from time to time, and happen to notice the Ace Race on the internet. I wanted to introduce myself and take the time to invite all of you out to the Ace Race in October. I just found out about this site and figured I would come on and get into the local mingling groups to provide us with better games and a larger forum of people to play and interact with!! I hope to see all of you out at Reed Canal Park for the Ace Race!! Please feel free to introduce yourself or shoot me a message to chat anytime. Ace Race Details: Contacts: Kenny Webb 386-679-5278 or Dan Deegan 386-451-9001 Date: Sunday October 21st Time: 10 A.M. Price: $25, includes two (2) prototype drivers from Discraft, an insulated water bottle, mini disc, and sunglasses. Grand Prize: Lot of Discs, Bag, Special Edition Driver Disc, And lots more....... More details are available online at discgolfacerace.com or by contacting Dan or myself. Look Forward to meeting everyone, and hope to see all of you out at Reed Canal for The 2012 Ace Race Event!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968