www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

2010 Ace Race disc: The 2010 Ace Race prototype is a fast, overstable midrange. It has good
speed for a mid, longer glide than you'll expect, and a medium strong 
finish. When you turn it over it will always come back unless you 
really torque it. Will hold a line in a moderate to strong headwind. 
We are looking forward to hearing the chains you ring with it!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It looks like it will fill the "stable fairway driver" hole that Discraft is missing. If the Stalker is a fast Buzzz, maybe this is the faster Wasp?
Sweet disc, Id like to win it!
It's quite more overstable than it appears, feel like a Flx-Stratus in the hand. I ripped it 350' attempting to have it lose it's stability and it did not. Parked 3 holes with it, too. F, 6, 17 Blue at Lakeshore. Equivalent to an overstable version of the Storm.
Didnt they try somthing like this with the torque? I would like to see a fairway driver at a .8 stabillity so you could turn it over but not flip it like an avenger ss.
This sounds like what I am missing in my bag. Those 300 ft stable shots. Hope it flies good in descent in the wind.
wen can i get one from u ben
Is it side arm friendly or does it just hook strait in to the ground ??
why not find a nearby ace race? $25 to enter, and you get a couple discs just for going... pretty smooth, if you ask me....

http://discgolfacerace.com/index.html

There's also a calendar of events... sadly, no Topeka event... :( Nearest is in Emporia Aug 20...
That looks and sounds a whole lot like my Shockwave. I'm excited to get one in my hands.
I kinda looks like a roc, but just with a smaller bead. That or a viper
Actually looks like a Millenium Sentinel MF- possibly the best look/flight comparison. Lucky me I already carry a Sentinel everywhere I go anyways. It seems to have more glide, though. This run is super-soft like the Star Darts feel.
Sounds almost like a AfterShock.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968