www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I went out to a local short course yesterday to work on my approach shots and putts.  I was throwing stronger than I had in the past at this course.  I also noticed that I was throwing a bit more accurately.  The first 5 holes went by really well, scored 2 on each one.  Nothing much to speak of...until the 6th hole.  I stepped into the box, grabbed my Star Skeeter cocked back and let it fly.  It soared really strong and in between two trees and at the end it faded down left and I heard that magic sound!  I threw my hands up in triumph, looked around and no one was there.  Oh well, it was still awesome!  I had a great time went around twice more, had a few more really close almost aces.  Good day!

Tags: Ace

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NICE! I'm still searching for my elusive 1st ace.

The hole I got this ace on was only 135 feet.  It's a tiny course.  The longest hole is 200 feet.

still accuracy is accuracy at any distance

Im ready to break the Ace seal myself. I have nailed shots from around 300 but not from a tee pad

Dude, CONGRATS!!!! That Awesome! :)

Sigh! I've been playing for 25 years and I have 1 ace.......... #*&%@@*#.......1 lousey ace.

I can't sink shots from 300 feet...I'm not even sure I can throw 300 feet.  My aces were made at a course that's SUPER short.  I guess I kind of cheated.
Thanks.  It was pretty cool.  It was only 135 feet though.
You just have to cheat like me and go to a course where the longest hole is only 200 feet.

It took me 3 years to get an ace, then I got another one 45 minutes later. And of course no one was around  for either. Grats mang, you have now achieved something fantastic that no one outside disc golf could give two beans about!

LOL, you're so right!

Congratulations on the ace.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968