www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How many alias (bogus) duplicate dgrus members are out there?

In the internet world there a lot of people who use a different name, alias names to hide behind for various reasons.

Wonder how many are on dgrus?

Saw that there is proof that there a some with false facebook pages out there, doing different things.... seen it on the news lately.

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What have you been smoking today?

Don't have any conspiracy theories... you?

Can't stay out of the comment areas without adding something?

aliases are for people who are famous , and those who think they are . a nick-name is just what people call you , or you call yourself . heck even terry has a couple aliases on this site .

So.........What does Kawika kalaunu mean in Hawaiian ?

Can't even say that.

Hakuna matata?

kawika - david , kalaunu the street i live on . all the streets in my neighborhood are named after stars that the ancient hawaiian's would navigate by at night .

That's really cool!

My street is named after a local bird, osprey. (English).

check out " terrible terry's page " and members directory alphabeticaly and tell me DGers don't use aliases .

On FaceBook , I have been in the Super Hero's Alias status.  I have been DeadPool , Captain America , Gambit , SpiderMan and I think Iron Man.

OK, OK, I'll come clean and fess-up. LafnLarry ain't my real name Cop'r. But, it is my real, though seldom used, nickname.

some neighborhoods are named after flowers and others after fish . lots of vowels in hawaiian just look at oahu , maui , and kaua'i .

Hi, my name is Mark (AKA Senior to all my golfing friends) because my son and I have the same first name and have been playing this sport together since he was little so they started calling us SR and JR.... But we are real

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968