www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This coming Saturday, Michigan Pro discgolfer Mike Henry is getting married. In honor of this event a special round of Bachelor Party/Disc Golf will commence on Saturday, September 12th at 9:30am at Kensington Metropark in Milford, Michigan. You are hereby invited.

As we sadly acknowledge, most disc golfers have trouble getting and especially keeping a girlfriend (disc golf being a jealous mistress) but, somehow, Mike persuaded the lovely and charming Kelly to become his bride. So come on out and perhaps Mike will reveal his secrets. Or maybe he will just out-play and out-putt you and take your money. Whatever. Merriment and libations are guaranteed.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i vote that he will out-play and out-putt you and take your money, but who knows! well if you remember, tell him congrats!
Will there be Pole-Hole dancers?
nice work bogey monger, but the keepers of kensington are very PG oriented. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Henry
That's what I was going to ask...lmao!!!
I tried to figure out how to post this message at discgolfscene.com but failed. Could a more technologically advanced player assist with this?
Mark, I think the way it works there is that you Comment on someone's wall and all of that person's friends see your comment in their activity stream. If you post it on your own, all your friends there will see it in their activity stream.
will this event be sponsered by meijer's thrifty acres?
Happy to you, Mr. Henry.
Congrats to the Mike and Kelly.
The best of luck to you two...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968