www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

that when he read Ben's post about, uh, Mr. Hunt, thought that Ben was trying to be cute?

Views: 2

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I put the words NOT a joke in there but I think my dad took them out. I told him with a name like that it wouldn't be taken seriously. He is a real person and did go missing. Sounds like he's ok now, but family/personal problems.
Everytime I'm at a event the Mike attends I laugh a little bit... Till I realize that's his name. then I feel a little bad and keep laughing..
Why do we have to poke fun at someone's name. Its a name and yes I got the joke, but its a serious matter. How would you feel. I just don't think this topic is in good taste at this time.
I am in NO WAY saying that this is not a big deal. it is a family issue as ben and terry have said.
This thred is more pretaining to the fact that some people out there thought this it was a bogus conversation due to his name. which is understandable, and from what ben wrote he knew it would be taken that way when he first posted..
is it wrong that when I read Gabriel's post I read the phrase "which is understandable" as "which is understable" ugh.
I went to school with a guy by the same name.
hell, I clicked it to see what the joke was and then after reading Ben's post, closed my eyes and wished the best for him and family! I am glad he wasn't hurt or anything devastating.
I wasn't pointing at you gabe. I was mainly stateing "what's the point in pointing the joke out when the family is worried or even at all". I just think it was a bad idea for this topic to be started.
while I dont know the situation, tell Mike if he needs anyone to talk to, I have been through it all, more than once, and more than a few times. and more than one might think. he can PM me if needed. I'm a good listener.
lmao, too much disc golf...
That's why I waited for the matter to be settled, and the discussion closed, before I said anything. If Terry/Ben want to delete this thread, that's OK by me.
It wasn't until now that I even got the connection with his name and I now better understand why Ben put "no joke" in the initial head. Let's close this down and I will delete it shortly.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968