www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It seems like everyone loses interest as soon as the first official day of Fall rolls around. I want to play every weekend, all year long.

Am I the only one?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hawaii disc golf never ends
I only play in the hottest two weeks of the summer... and only for one day a year... and no more then 9 holes, that way I do not hurt the next year I play one time... it's true... what are we talking about again?

It's my guess that most of the guys and gals on this site are the biggest Disc Golf nerds and play all year around... Yes it is just a game... but also a way of life!
In Soviet Russia, disc golfs you!!
Play all year, oh yeah! All the white discs get put away.It makes those tricky wooded holes a little easier without those pesky leaves in the way.
Oh yes and all kidding around aside....

I started playing in Juneau Alaska, there was a few days I played in the winter... but once it gets to where you lose as many disc's as you throw, thats a bad thing! But when I was in Eugene OR it didn't matter I played in the rain all winter long... sometimes better as you might only have a few other players out there... time to work on some holes and not have to move forward until you are ready...
Wow! great response guys!

I'm glad that I am not alone. I agree with the fact that disc golf is a way of life rather than just a sport. I can't imagine living in a place that keeps 2 to 3 ft of snow on the ground for months on end. That would drive me crazy.
Disc golf is only for summer!
Autumn is probably the best time of year to play here in Colorado because we get awesome weather.

I don't play much in winter because the circulation slows and it's hard to play with "cement hands".
Really depends on where you live. I live in San Diego , California and play Disc Golf year round.
I've never played in snow or extreme cold weather but i am looking forward to it this year.
Winter Rounds are the best. Always looking forward to the first snow fall.
We Play in Michigan year round also. No Whimps! No Whiners!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968