www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It seems like everyone loses interest as soon as the first official day of Fall rolls around. I want to play every weekend, all year long.

Am I the only one?

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

any day on the course is a good day, dont matter if its 110 or 25..ill play anytime, anywhere, with any group or solo...yes i am an addict, but at least it is good exercise and stress release for me
The worst we have over here in Western Australia is rain, we never get snow so we play all year round. I dont think I'd be so keen to play if I had to wear seven layers of clothing to stay warm enough.
Year round in Florida..look forward to our Fall/Winter months though.Great weight loss program when we play the rest of the year,don't forget to hydrate.
It's year round out here (Northern CA). However I don't do rain and I have to wear a sweatshirt with my shorts (I hate pants!) during the winter.
Having said that. If I lived back east. I'd have to say NO!
all year round here in oregon!love winter golf!
You have to play in the winter. Real Disc golfers play year round. Theres nothing like a fresh coat of powder to try and find a disc in lol
I have never played in the winter but I am looking forward to it in a few months
all year round here in the OK
I live on the Gulf Coast of Texas. Most any day is good for slinging plastic.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968