www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I do....I admit it

Tags: american, idol

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I've been meaning to come clean on the whole Idol thing...thanks Ed. LMAO I can Die now!!!

Great show last night, btw....bet a couple of the top 12 were on last night.
girlfriend makes me watch it, if i had my choice i would be playing modern warfare 2 or watching something on discovery, history or the food channel.
Out of the Ladies this evening....Lilly Scott was Hot!!! Top 5 or better !!!! Magnus the glass blower could be the Dark Horse.

Bowersox and Delamor easily advance.

Going out on a limb here....(not really)...Haeley Vaughn is going home.
lol! Man, all I know is I liked the girl with the harmonica. I couldn't begin to tell you there names.
I don't know how Hailey made it through in the first place!
Is Hailey that Black country girl singer??? if so I was really bummed to see her get in over the other girl who happens to sing in our church band by the way, she has a really good voice and I thought for sure she was going to make it when I saw who she was up against for the last spot. ;-(

by the way I am in Eastern Germany and can't watch it until I go home so I can't remember whos who at the moment.
Bowersox...the chick with the dreads.
No I think your thinking of Paige Miles from TX....last night she was the first to go on with a song by Free.....(Paul Rodgers) "Alright Now" which was ok. Healey is 16 from CO did the Beatles "I Wanna Hold your Hand"
Last nights show....wasn't as good as the ladies...out of the dudes...Can't really predict who could go home tonight...9 of 12 weren't very good at all....that's a crap shoot (pun intended)

Casey James will be a contender...Top 2 !!! My early predictions will be.....It comes down to Lilly and Casey for the finals.
I have been watching the Olympics.
I have a DVR....records 4 shows at once ; )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968