www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I do....I admit it

Tags: american, idol

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bummer...Patsy Cline Killed my pick for the Top Two. Bad song choice!!!!!

Still can't see how America took out a well rounded incredibly talented singer and musician...over Paige, Katie or Didi...None of them are no where near Lilly....not even close.

Of all the contestants that didn't make the top 10 or top 12 in all seasons.....She's Got the best chance for some real success.

Casey better step it up...Big Mike's got the momentum right now. Bowersox...another incredible talented individual is now my new pick for the ladies....Magnus the glass blower a close second. Really tough to call though. This show...with America's vote...anything is possible.
The genre this past few weeks has been tough on the finalists....."The Chairman of the Board" I thought could have taken out Casey...at least stick'em in the "sucker hole" side of the stage..."sucker hole" cause someone who sucked has to go.

Aaron had some good performances throughout and I'm sure he's got a decent future ahead...but I'm still wondering how he got as far as he did.

Down to the Final Four!! I think Krystal still has the momentum...but it could be any one of those guys standing there with her at the end. I think Mike is....the underdog....at this point.
to all of you that chose this forum to come out of the closet I appreciate your honesty with your self now that you are out mabey you can come over and redesign my kitchen!
Down to the final 2 ..and what a final song by Crystal....she's got this!!!
Good bye Simon! Who will replace him? Al Franken?
Ummm, no.
No, funny but no, I bet it's going to be one of the guest judges from earlier this season.
What a great finale....one of the best ever. While in my opinion the best singer didn't win the title again...One of the best voted off way too early...but in reality...they are all winners!!! Lives Changed!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968