www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I do....I admit it

Tags: american, idol

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's with this guest Judge "Posh Spice" Victoria Beckham...It hurts to look at her...I want to mail her a Double Whopper......with cheese...some fries...onion rings...geesh...she's barley there!!!
I'm having second thoughts now that they have Ellen De Generes as a judge. What does she know about judging singers? I can't stand her for some reason......Never could
My wife says when she starts on the show...she's not watching anymore....it's Kinda like Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football...That didn't work to well.
My fiance watches it.... guess what that means for me? I start to get mildly interested when it gets down to about the top eight to be honest.
so tell me Gaymie.......how many times a week do you rollerblade?
Seconded. Dually noted.
Bahahahahhahaha.....None!!!...since you took your blades back!!! Turkey under the stars tomorrow...wink wink!!! big fella
I watch it when I come home from Europe when I watch everything my wife dvr'd for me to include WWE,NCIS, Burn notice, some of the geust judges are pretty mean as well. My wife doesn't like Ellen De Generes and says she won't watch it as soon as she start her judging but shes says she wasn't going to watch the last nine years as well LOL. Wounder how much money Paula's making this year since she held out for more then she was worth, 3 or 4 millon is a whole lot more them nothing...the moral of the story kids is be happy with what your making and don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks Ellen is a really stupid idea. What were they thinking? Ellen really gives me the creeps for some reason. I have to admit she can be funny, but it wears off quick and I feel like changing the station. American Idol has really lost it IMO....
I don't know. I stopped watching it a few years back, but I'm going to check it out just to see how Ellen D. does. I always liked her stand up act. Plus she has great taste in women lol!!
I found it pretty weird that Ellen got the spot on the show... I am not sure what she knows about music- she sure can't sing. But, she is somewhat funny, and maybe her humor will help lighten Simon up, so it could be interesting.
I dont watch, never have and never will. You guys are contributing to the down fall of americia, reality TV! (except survivor, the original and the best). I watch lost, college basketball or biggest loser on tuesdays, in that order.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968