www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

New course in Eufaula, Oklahoma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a new course in Eufaula, Oklahoma.

It is located in Broadway Park, south side of Broadway Street, about 2 blocks east of the RR tracks.

It is a 9 hole course, DGA Mach V baskets, with tee signs and dirt tees. It is a relatively short course and is not real technical, but it is the only course in the vicinity.

Here is a LINK

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats!

That is great news....i'll have to stop and play if I am ever in Eufala.
Sweet we always go up to Eufala for a Mens weekend a week after mothers day. Maybee we can get a mini going. If the sand bass aren't jumpin on my line I will definetly be throwin.
Never heard of Mark V....any relation to the Mach V? lol
never heard of mark V either. i've heard of Johnny 5 from short circuit. I bet that robot could throw a disc 1000 feet no problem.
Owasso purchased the rest of the equipment for Centeenial Park yesterday. We will be installing Mach V's in early May to bring it to a full 18 hole course.
That is great news, Dave! Sounds like Boomtown is serious about disc golf.
Well, they just dropped about 5K. I ordered 9 more baskets, 9 tee signs, 18 number plate upgrades and an extra sleeve for every hole.
Damn dude way to be!!

I still have not played Cent Park need to get out there soon.
You should play the current 9 before the changes go in. It is not that easy. 6 of the 9 hole have water in play. If I put hole 1 in the longs, it will kick your arse right out of the car. about 390 and if you go straight at it, you will need to clear 360 or you're wet.
Well considering I only have about 350 in the air I will probably have to take some kind of bail out route. Sounds awesome.
there is a bailout but it is awfull tempting to run at it.
I can vouch for Twoputt, My first time I was out there I was like "this ain't Reed or Chandler" very tough course for a niner.

e>Twoputt said:
there is a bailout but it is awfull tempting to run at it.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968