www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

New course in Eufaula, Oklahoma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a new course in Eufaula, Oklahoma.

It is located in Broadway Park, south side of Broadway Street, about 2 blocks east of the RR tracks.

It is a 9 hole course, DGA Mach V baskets, with tee signs and dirt tees. It is a relatively short course and is not real technical, but it is the only course in the vicinity.

Here is a LINK

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

congrats on new course
cant wait till may!!!!!! anyone know about a course in sandsprings at a park by the high school?
It is called Ray Brown Park. It was intalsed a few years back, then pulled by the city for a park renovation. I think that about a week ago, Andrew Treat helped them get it back in the ground. It was originally designed by Jose` Mendoza.
Great 9 hole course.
So its back in now ???? Never got to play it and was told by a city worker it wasn't going to be re-installed. I think I just found some p/u's in Sand Springs today !!!

Twoputt said:
It is called Ray Brown Park. It was intalsed a few years back, then pulled by the city for a park renovation. I think that about a week ago, Andrew Treat helped them get it back in the ground. It was originally designed by Jose` Mendoza.
Great 9 hole course.
Went out to ray brown today the Bunker is back baby couple of nice new baskets. Also the origional post was from another site copied from the guy who had a hand in getting it up and running . Maybe the mark V baskets are a price saver brand of baskets they got heh...
went to ray brown not sure how its laid out but the course we made was pretty wild any one know how its to be played only found 8 baskets
left an orange ex-cal some how !damn grimlens
how the heck do you get around ray brown park the maps online dont match-up very well and i could only find 6 baskets last time i was there here is a link for the map i have been using

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_files/1730/16db9f6c.gif

lmk thanks
Notrpmp said:
how the heck do you get around ray brown park the maps online dont match-up very well and i could only find 6 baskets last time i was there here is a link for the map i have been using
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_files/1730/16db9f6c.gif
lmk thanks

Pay no attention to that map. I will see if I can get Andrew Treat to post up the map. Hes got the map that was used to plant the new layout. ......there are only 8 baskets right now.
thanks so much i mean i dont even need a map just a, tee off from top of hill to bottom little thing cant wait till all 9 are in with a new layout. thanks again
Holes1-3 are still in question. Just got to the top of the hill and start on hole 4. Hole 4 tees from the east side of the large berm...going north. Hole 5 tees just south of the ball field and goes across the drainage ditch (a little north). Hole 6 tees somewhere along the lower trail going north. Hole 7's tee is up the timber walkway (by the bench) and the basket is south on the upper trail. Hole 8 is on the north side of the berm(west side). The tee is due north on the bottom level. Hole 9 tees from above the fenced area and shoots back south and east...

Hope this helps for now...
just got a the horn with a buddy of mine who lives in tonkawa they are planning a 9 hole course on or near the NOC campus they are kind of looking for someone to design a layout/input, as the baskets are being built i guess if your interested let me know and i can probably get you in touch with the people at the college. thanks
As far as Ray Brown goes: Next time one of you who knows how the course is supposed to be laid out, would you mind just painting a red stripe towards the next basket. I feel like we should do this with every course honestly. It helps so much for newbies at the Hawks. It would be a good habbit to start doing every time a course goes in. I hate getting to a park in a strange city and not knowing if i am playing the proper layout i. e. Lake Ponca, Tahlequah, and some of the real rural courses. Sometimes the TD info isn't even correct on the PDGA site so you are on your own.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968