www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone in the area know that I just moved here. If anyone wants to get out to an area course (not pay to play- no job = no money) hit me up on here and lets get out and play. I am familiar with EMU, Mary Beth, Bandemer, and I think its called Water Works (only played once).

Tags: ann, arbor, area, new, ypsilanti

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to Ann Arbor, Cassidy. I'm a fair weather player, or at least I try to not play in snow any more + I am very busy with work right now, but I hope to see you out there when things warm up a bit. Benton Hills (Cass Benton) is fairly close. Rolling Hills is close, but although not pay to play it does have a steep car entrance fee. Ditto Independence Lake (same park system as Rolling Hills). I think that the Willow Metropark Course is *not* pay to play like the others and it is very close to the Detroit airport.

You might persuade Ben to play a round with you on BRATS.
Just a little further east toward Plymouth (where i live) is a great course called Cass Benton. Give me a shout out if your interested. otherwise I will be hitting up bandemer tonight at 5:30 for a round.
welcome to the area cassidy, moved to a great area for discin'!!!! I found a great way to meet players in the area has been local doubles events, get to meet players of all spectrums including world champs and am nats champs.....Ypsi has a dub league in the spring, summer, and fall at rolling hills on tuesdays evenings.....Local 101 is currently running dubs on saturdays at noon at indy lake-pro/am random draw partners, $5 pay-in. hope this helps
You can allways call me.. you usually do ;)
Reply by RAY 1 hour ago
Just a little further east toward Plymouth (where i live) is a great course called Cass Benton. Give me a shout out if your interested. otherwise I will be hitting up bandemer tonight at 5:30 for a round.

I'll be there. If interested in some company. My number is on my profile so give me a call if you want.

Terry
BRATS is a great course. I was out there with Ben a couple weeks ago. I didn't move here from too far away (just north of Adrian). I do know the area but not too many people out here. I am just looking for new friends that enjoy this great sport.
Yeah check out Indy Lake, I played it the week after you came out here it's nice. I think they have saturday morning doubles and you can find those guys on www.discgolfscene.com pretty easily. Brown/Mary Beth is going in in a few months and Lakeshore is being designed now.

Cassidy Mayne said:
Reply by RAY 1 hour ago

I'll be there. If interested in some company. My number is on my profile so give me a call if you want.

Terry
BRATS is a great course. I was out there with Ben a couple weeks ago. I didn't move here from too far away (just north of Adrian). I do know the area but not too many people out here. I am just looking for new friends that enjoy this great sport.
I cant wait till Mary Beth is in. Its only 5 min max from my house. Where about is Lakeshore going to be?
Lakeshore is on/near ford lake in the lake in the hood area..

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968