www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am heading back to Michigan to do some work on my house from June 11-17. I would love to get some rounds in with some of my old disc golfing buddies. I am looking to play the newly installed courses. I am looking for 4:00 or after, but I can be flexible. I want to play these courses: Ponds at Lakeshore and Indy Lake. Who is in? Leagues are fine and would prefer that. Anything except the A3 league.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So Matthew why not A3 league?
Thanks for the feedback.
What happened at last years DGLO?
What did A3 used to do that we don't now. I would love to know really.
I didn't discourage your league and i don't know of any A3board member doing such, why would it matter to us. Do you mean members not board members? Seems kinda bad to blame A3 for a individuals actions.
We don't have control of the parks or say in who plays or does what where. We do have control at lakeshore but that is obvious.
A am not trying to be mean or anything matthew i would really like to know about these problems so i can attempt to address them. i hate the politics but i am forced constantly to be involved with them it drives me crazy.
thanks for your comments in any case.
I will email you off list. I want this discussion to stay focused on the topic. I never did mention board members.
if this is the matt that started tues.dubs and maybe helped with waterworks... i was just meeting you when you had to move. i would be happy to play with you anywhere anytime.
24 Chains holds dubs on friday nights. We have been playing lakeshore for the past few weeks. Starts at 5:30ish. Look up 24 Chains in the club section and tell them you want to play at Lakeshore if you are interested, due to it being a traveling league. Free to play 1.00 ace pool buy in. Very casual but can get crude. Lots of fun.
Sweet PM me your number, and I will get in touch when I get into town.
Thanks matthew sorry about the hijack
Hi Matt,
Have fun in Michigan. Maybe you'll get to crash Tobo while your there. I love that course. Think the police will haul you off? I don't think they can take you. Be strong, have fun, and play well. Say hi to Jess for me!
Sheila
Monczka Lives!
Yeah, Matt, gotta ask: Why not A3DISC, since that club is the main reason we have disc golf here: Including Mary Beth Doyle (was Brown Park), Waterworks, Bandemer, Lakeshore, Rolling Hills, Pioneer, Hudson Mills, Willow, BRATS, and more?
It is really nothing against the club. I just don't like the format. Especially for someone who is going to play only once. I noted in an earlier post how great a3 has been in the promotion of the sport regionally with the purchasing of baskets. That is great. I just don't like their league format. I prefer leagues where everyone gets together at one time, and payouts and prizes are done on weekly basis.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968