www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm researching and asked the Revolution Bag Owners club if there were any cons about the Dual Pack bag from Revolution. I soon deleted that comment post because I started this forum discussion. Before I or a "significant" other buys one does anybody have any gripes?? I wish I knew a pro or serious player around my area that has one so I can try it out for 18 holes but.. I can rely any input from you peeps. I have no doubts that you guys would give me the real deal about it. I hear a lot about plastic D rings.. do they really break? I know there was a forum posted about the best bag to get but I wanted to know specifically about this bad boy.

Revolution Dual Pack

Tags: cons, dualpack, revolution

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mark ellis said:
The danger for me would be that if I could carry 30 discs then I would carry 30 discs. Most times I really don't need that many discs but I know I have always stuffed every bag to the max.

I have never carried a dual pack but from watching others carry one it looked like it did not balance upright as easily when set on the ground or a stool. I don't know how great the "tip over" factor is but I almost never put my bag on the ground, resting it instead on a camp stool so I am probably more sensitive to this issue than most players.

The owner of Revolution bags, David Henrickson, is a member of this site. Maybe you should ask him.

Personally, I love the Revo bags. Mine is the Carolina bag.

mark....still prefer it(your carolina bag) over the new Phenix Discraft bags????
Sure Thing, I'll post on it after a couple months of having it. I want to give a little abuse before I review it.

Kevin Piech(Peach) said:
Mike when you get it post your feeling on it. Id like to get one maybe.
I have this bag and I love it. One minor gripe and this is all I can come up with, is the top section when loaded will sag a bit into to lowers opening, making disc removal from the lower a bit harder than I like. So I placed a piece of plexy cut to the exact dimensions of the floor of the top compartment and it reasts on the lowers frame keeping the sag away. I highly recommend doing that, and make sure if you do that you round the corners to avoid wearing on the bag where it touches.

Otherwise the bag is absolutely perfect as is.
Hey Mat, Thanks for the tip dude, I'll look into getting some plexy so I can have that option for putting disc at the top pocket without the sagging.
Woo Hoo ! I received one for Christmas. Just thought I'd let you all know how it stacks up with my abuse. It's always like a new set of sneakers that you don't ever want to get them dirty when you first get them. We'll see how it goes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968